We were asked to develop a narrative and big idea that united: brand, anniversary and fundraising campaigns.
We started by running a workshop with their senior communications team and by asking one simple question – what’s in the box? – what’s inside Wageningen university when you lift the lid and learn about the university? To this idea we asked two more simple questions:
- If we wrote an imaginative book that captured the spirit of Wageningen, what would be the headline of this book?
- What then would be the engaging narrative that sat within the book?
The title that came out of the workshop was – Wisdom & Wonder
- Wisdom – Applying knowledge thoughtfully,
with the future in mind.
- Wonder – Imagining amazing possibilities, with an
open curious mind willing to explore.
and the chapters of the book were:
- Belief in the Wisdom of Nature
- Wisdom of Time
- Wisdom of the Hive
- Unlocking the Wonder of Tomorrow
- Exploring Possibilities
The idea, narrative was then approved internally and applied to their 100th anniversary campaign.