How do we help drive greater response from every single point of contact? orlistat 120 mg buy online no prescription
see url By making people feel more…
- Feel more inspired
- Feel more connected
Feel more inspired, excited by what they can achieve.
Three emotional systems that drive our behaviours, that get us all really excited:
- Lust System (Sex Drive) estrogens and the androgens.
- Attraction System (passionate love or infatuation) dopamine and norepinephrine and with low levels of serotonin.
- Attachment System (long term belonging and companionship) neuropeptides oxytocin and vasopressin.
So how do you create feelings of lust, attraction and attachment in your communication?
Creativity is the most powerful way to trigger these emotions without being overtly sexual. The physical act of creation is clearly connected to our sexual drive but relates to any form of creative act and is something we aspire to and recognise within us all. Therefore organisations that express themselves creatively are inherently making themselves more ‘attractive’ to potential mates, in this case customers. Creativity makes organisation feel more interesting, innovative and ahead of the rest. The combination of relevant ideas expressed in a novel way (clever thoughts made wonderfully exciting) make organisations look attractive. It says they are exciting relevant, inspiring and full of life!
Feel more connected to what you do and believe in.
Jim Stengel in his book ‘Grow: How Ideals Power Growth and Profit at the World’s Greatest Companies’ identified five ideals of human value. These five ideals were identified as key emotional motivators to attract people who seek higher goals – organisations that were driven by a purpose.
- follow site Eliciting Joy – Delight people with experiences of joy, wonder and limitless possibilities. comapnies like: Lindt, Zappos
- Enabling Connection – Connect with the world and each other. Companies like Natura, Starbucks
- Inspiring Exploration – Explore new horizons and new experiences. Companies like Discovery, Pampers
- Evoking Pride – Evoke pride by enriching people with feelings of confidence and vitality. Comapnies like Mercedes-Benz, Snow Beer
- Impacting society – Impact broadly, challenge status quo, redefine categories. Companies like IBM, innocent