Your privacy is important to us and we respect your personal information. We will only use the personal details that you have provided to send you promotional messages or newsletters if you have explicitly agreed to receive these. Recipients of our newsletter can unsubscribe at any time, but should be aware that, if they do so, they will no longer receive updates. We do not disclose your information to any third party unless you have given us permission to do so, or where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Personal data - your rights
You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time, including unsubscribing from our mailing list, and your rights further extend to the following options:
- Right of access - you can request confirmation of what information we hold about you providing you can prove you have lawful entitlement to view this data (proof of identity will be required).
- Right to be forgotten - You can request to stop receiving communications from Emotional Branding or further request any data we hold on you be deleted from our records. Upon verification of this request we will then remove all data bar any information we are legally required to retain.
- Right of modification - If you believe any data we hold on you to be inaccurate then you have the right to request this data be modified to bring it up to date. You can also request, via your right of access, for us to provide you with the information we hold on you if you are unsure if your data is accurate.
- Right to restrict processing - You have the right to request we stop processing your personal data if you believe your data is inaccurate or is being used illegitimately.
Links to Third party sites
You may find links to other companies on our site with whom we have a relationship. Syndicut is not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties; therefore we encourage you to read their privacy statements, as they may differ from ours.