Oxford Dictionaries is the world’s biggest and best known dictionary.
This is how we helped it reach more people with a brand refresh and develop a new brand ‘Oxford living Dictionaries’ – a global languages programme designed to capture all the world’s languages.
- Redesigning the visual brand identity and language
- Developing a new stapline ‘language matters‘
- Designing for the homepage for Oxford Dictionaries .com globally the website for language specific Oxford Living Dictionaries.
- Establishing a brand hierarchy between Oxford and specific languages dictionaries through the concept ‘Oxford Living Dictionaries‘
- Defining the term ‘Powered by Oxford‘ to align both modern and traditional values.