The most effective brands trigger consumers’ emotions, yet these powerful five are among the most difficult to create:
Here are seven things worth considering
- Emotions ARE effective
- People buy because they feel like it, so make them feel something
- Consider all of the senses… even online
- Weave your brand into a narrative
- Use your brand history to create new memories
- If you’re a new, challenger brand – borrow brand nostalgia
- If something doesn’t repeat, it’s probably not important
Look deeper into most advertising and you’ll find very sophisticated emotional branding going on.
Halfords cultivate more customer love with a new brand platform and identity launched in 2016.
Falling in love follows the same chemical process whether that’s with people or brands.
Bath University’s wanted to outline an annual fundraising strategy that integrated with their 50th anniversary.