The most effective brands trigger consumers’ emotions, yet these powerful five are among the most difficult to create:
Here are seven things worth considering
- Emotions ARE effective
- People buy because they feel like it, so make them feel something
- Consider all of the senses… even online
- Weave your brand into a narrative
- Use your brand history to create new memories
- If you’re a new, challenger brand – borrow brand nostalgia
- If something doesn’t repeat, it’s probably not important
Winning hearts and minds. Emotional Branding were asked to develop an internal brand narrative that would inspire and align employees around the future direction of NATS commercial strategy. NATS is the UK’s air traffic control organisation.
Oxford Dictionaries is the world’s biggest and best known dictionary.